Skip To Content
    Return to Previous Page

    1778 Ala Moana Boulevard , #2502

    Honolulu, HI 96815
    • $299,000
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 360 days
    • MLS #: 201933477
    UPDATED: 54 min ago
    $299,000
    • 1
      BEDS
    • 1.94
      ACRES
    • 1
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    • 769
      SQFT
    • $389
      $/SQFT
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Condo
    Built:
    1977
    County:
    Area:

    School Information

    Elementary School:
    Middle School:
    High School:

    Description

    Fantastic location! *Unit comes with TWO parking stalls #7-15 and #6-99*! Fabulous ocean and Marina views, 1-bedroom, 1-bath located at the Discovery Bay Endeavour Tower. Spacious Lanai for relaxation. Conveniently located near Bus Stop, Beaches, Hilton Hawaiian Village Lagoon, Restaurants, Night life & Ala Moana Shopping Center. Homeowners association owns 62% of beneficial fee interest and continue negotiations of the remaining 38% to make this a fee simple building. 24/7 security, well maintained building with great amenities: Pool, Jacuzzi, 2 Exercise rooms, Sauna, 8 BBQ Stations and a large Sun Deck for relaxation. Condo requires minimum 30 days rental.

    Monthly Payment Calculator



    © 2020 HiCentral MLS, Ltd. All rights reserved.
    Some of the active listings on this site may be listed by other REALTORS®. If you are interested in those active listings, our company may represent you as the buyer's agent. If the active listing you are interested in is our company's active listing, you may speak to one of our agents regarding your options for representation.

    IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Yamashita Team | Island Life Homes.

    Licensed in the State of Hawaii, USA.
    www.islandlifehm.com/homes/101397404
    Print Image

    1778 Ala Moana Boulevard , #2502 Honolulu, HI 96815

    • Price: $299,000
    • Status: Active
    • Updated: 54 min ago
    • MLS #: 201933477
    1
    Beds
    1
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    1.94
    Acres
    769
    SQFT
    $389
    $/SQFT
    1977
    Built
    Neighborhood:
    Waikiki
    County:
    Oahu
    Area:
    Metro
    Elementary School:
    Jefferson
    Middle School:
    Washington
    High School:
    Kaimuki
    Property Description
    Fantastic location! *Unit comes with TWO parking stalls #7-15 and #6-99*! Fabulous ocean and Marina views, 1-bedroom, 1-bath located at the Discovery Bay Endeavour Tower. Spacious Lanai for relaxation. Conveniently located near Bus Stop, Beaches, Hilton Hawaiian Village Lagoon, Restaurants, Night life & Ala Moana Shopping Center. Homeowners association owns 62% of beneficial fee interest and continue negotiations of the remaining 38% to make this a fee simple building. 24/7 security, well maintained building with great amenities: Pool, Jacuzzi, 2 Exercise rooms, Sauna, 8 BBQ Stations and a large Sun Deck for relaxation. Condo requires minimum 30 days rental.
    Exterior Features

    Construction Materials Concrete Floor Number 25 Parking AssignedCovered - 2Secured EntryStreet Property Frontage Other Sq Ft Lanai Open 86 Stories 21+ Style High-Rise 7+ Stories View CityCoastlineMarina/CanalOceanSunset

    Interior Features

    Elevators 4 Floors Ceramic TileLaminateW/W Carpet Furnished Full Inclusions Ac CentralBlindsCable TvDishwasherDisposalDryerKitchenwareMicrowaveRange/OvenRefrigeratorSmoke DetectorWasher Remodeled Full Sq Ft Roofed Living 683 Unit Features Bedroom On 1st LevelCentral AcEven# UnitFull Bath On 1st FloorSingle Level

    Property Features

    Amenities BbqExercise RoomPatio/DeckPool On PropertyRecreation AreaResident ManagerRestaurantSecurity GuardTrash ChuteWhirlpool Assessed Value Improvements 28200.00 Assessed Value Land 438300.00 Assessed Value Total 466500.00 Association Fee Includes Cable TvHot WaterInternet ServiceOther Common ExpensesSewerWater Association Fee Total 733 Association Fee2 Includes Lease Rent Building Name Discovery Bay Community Association Aoao Discovery Current Monthly Lease Or Rent 405.60 Disclosures Property Disclosure Stmt Flood Zone Zone Ae Foreclosure YN No Fractional Ownership YN No Land Recorded Land Court Land Tenure Lh - Leasehold Lease Expires 2039-12-31 Lease Until Year 2039 Listing Financing CashConventional Maintenance Fees 733.00 Management Company Hawaiiana New Construction No Occupancy Tenant Possession At Closing Property Condition Above Average Security KeySecurity PatrolVideo Special Sale Conditions None Tax Amount 136.00 Tax Paid By Seller 1 Tax Year 2019 Zoning X2 - Apartment Precinct

    Listings provided courtesy of Marina Hawaii Vacations.
    Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of HiCentral MLS, Ltd. Listings last updated on 2020-11-26T23:58:43.563. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright: 2020 by HiCentral MLS, Ltd.


    © 2020 HiCentral MLS, Ltd. All rights reserved.
    Some of the active listings on this site may be listed by other REALTORS®. If you are interested in those active listings, our company may represent you as the buyer's agent. If the active listing you are interested in is our company's active listing, you may speak to one of our agents regarding your options for representation.

    IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Yamashita Team | Island Life Homes.

    Licensed in the State of Hawaii, USA.
     
    https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/honolulu/orig_boomver_1_201933477-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/honolulu/orig_boomver_1_201933477-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/honolulu/orig_boomver_1_201933477-2.jpg
    Logo
    Yamashita Team | Island Life Homes
    2243 Kauhana Street
    Honolulu HI, 96816