Meet the Yamashita Team
What does it mean to be a client of Island Life Homes?
It means that we will provide invaluable guidance thru the home buying or selling process. Having completed 275+ transactions over the last 15 years, we have gained first-hand the knowledge to get the job successfully done and give you confidence/certainty thru the process.
What it means to be a client of Island Life Homes; it means that we will see the process thru for you in a beneficial manner to your family and your family is a FOREVER CLIENT. We will never leave our client(s). If you know Carlin, you know his perseverance and gumption for his clients.
At Island Life Homes we believe your Real Estate is one of your largest financial assets; we liken our profession as your Realtor as similar to the Significance of your physician. Who you choose as your Realtor does make a difference in more ways than you realize. GREAT care from experience needs to be placed on the entire purchasing and selling process!
Carlin Yamashita, Island Life Homes Owner
Support Staff: To ensure that we are able to provide the in person presence, home staging, and experience from over 275+ successful transactions to handle the entire process with excellence on your behalf!
Carlin Yamashita, Realtor;
Laura Weinzettel, S, Lead Administrator; and
Latisha Yagi, RA, Transaction Manager;
Carlin brings value to his clients in having knowledge in the following areas:
-Home Remodeling -Home Staging to get Top Price for your Home
-newest Internet Marketing Strategies for Real Estate -1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
Carlin understands that important decisions like this happen over time, not overnight. I hope that I’m able to serve you as your Realtor in Buying and/or Selling your home or rental property.
PROVEN RESULTS ENSURE QUALITY SERVICE
· 2009 and 2010 he was ranked #11 and #19, amongst all Oahu Realtors
· 2008-2012 Top 100 Honolulu Board of Realtors
· 2013 Honolulu Magazine Best in Real Estate-based on a poll of 10,000 Oahu homeowners and Oahu real estate professionals.
· 5 Star Zillow Rating by past Customers
· Born and raised in Kaneohe, Kailua, and Honolulu, and an alumni of Maryknoll High School; Carlin likes to spend his leisure time canoe paddling, and playing & coaching soccer.
· Graduated Bachelor of Science from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University within 3 yrs., Cum Laude, also obtained FAA Pilot’s License
· Following graduation, Carlin worked for Crescent Heights, the nation’s largest condominium developer, on the Ko’olani and Ala Moana Hotel projects, where he was first introduced to Real Estate.
Carlin’s relevant experience, combined with a strong work ethic, and fluency in technology have resulted in Superior Results for his clients.
We hope that were able to serve you as your Realtor!